Denis Waitley en
Denis E. Waitley, is an American motivational speaker and writer, consultant and best-selling author. Waitley is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy at Annapolis, He was a founding member of the National Council for Self-Esteem. He has authored 16 books and has released hundreds of audio lectures. [ - ]
|Spouse||From||To||Type of union||Location of ceremony|
|Institution||Start Date||End Date||Degree||Major/Field Of Study||Specialization||Minor|
- The first step toward success will be the biggest one.
- The most splendid achievement of all is the constant striving to surpass yourself and to be worthy of your own approval.
- You must look within for value, but must look beyond for perspective.
- you must get money to chase you, but never let it catch up.
- Losers make promises they often break. Winners make commitments they always keep.
- Determination gives you the resolve to keep going in spite of the roadblocks that lay before you.
- When you are in the valley, keep your goal firmly in view and you will get the renewed energy to continue the climb.
- You must understand that seeing is believing, but also know that believing is seeing.
- Out of need springs desire, and out of desire springs the energy and the will to win.
- Success in life comes not from holding a good hand, but in playing a poor hand well.