Dorothy Sterling en
Dorothy Sterling was an American writer and historian. After college, she worked as a journalist and writer in New York for several years, including work for the Federal Writers’ Project. In 1937 she married Philip Sterling, also a writer. Her daughter, Anne Fausto-Sterling, is a noted biologist, the Nancy Duke Lewis Professor of Biology and Gender Studies at Brown University, and is married to playwright Paula Vogel. [ - ]
- Fall is Here!
- Secret of the old post-box
- The Cub Scout Mystery
- The Silver Spoon Mystery by Dorothy Sterling
- The Outer Lands Natural History Guide to Cape Cod & Islands by Dorothy Sterling and Winifred Lubell
- Sophie and Her Puppies
- The story of mosses, ferns, and mushrooms
- Mystery of the Empty House (Org. Secret of the Old Post Box) by Dorothy Sterling and Jane Goldsborough
- United Nations, N. Y.
- Freedom Train: The Story of Harriet Tubman