Earl Nightingale en
Earl Nightingale was an American motivational speaker and author, known as the "Dean of Personal Development." He was the voice in the early 1950s of Sky King, the hero of a radio adventure series, and was a WGN radio show host from 1950 to 1956. Nightingale was the author of the Strangest Secret, which economist Terry Savage has called “…One of the great motivational books of all time“. [ - ]
|Spouse||From||To||Type of union||Location of ceremony|
|Institution||Start Date||End Date||Degree||Major/Field Of Study||Specialization||Minor|
- The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along the path to its fulfillment.
- The biggest mistake that you can make is to believe that you are working for somebody else. Job security is gone. The driving force of a career must come from the individual. Remember: Jobs are owned by the company, you own your career!
- We can help others in the world more by making the most of yourself than in any other way.
- We tend to live up to our expectations.
- The mind moves in the direction of our currently dominant thoughts
- Everything that's really worthwhile in life comes to us.
- Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations.
- Whenever we're afraid, its because we don't know enough. If we understood enough, we would never be afraid.
- To give oneself is the only way of becoming oneself.
- Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us.