Evolutionary paleontology and the science of form en
Evolutionary paleontology and the science of form is a journal article written by Stephen J. Gould.
- Evolutionary paleontology and the science of form is a journal article written by Stephen J. Gould.
|Support provider||Funding identifier|
- A Kinetic Model of Phanerozoic Taxonomic Diversity I. Analysis of Marine Orders
- The evolution of morphological diversity
- The Superficial Masseter and Gape in Mammals
- The promise of paleobiology as a nomothetic, evolutionary discipline
- Gastropod Radulae and the Assessment of Form in Evolutionary Paleontology
- Evolutionary Morphology: Beyond the Analogous, the Anecdotal, and the ad Hoc
- The Simulation of Branching Patters in Modular Organisms
- Allometry and Paleoecology of Medial Miocene Dwarf Rhinoceroses from the Texas Gulf Coastal Plain
- Mechanics and the Evolution of the Synapsid Jaw
- Evolutionary Implications of Zahnreihen