Geometric similarity in allometric growth en
Geometric similarity in allometric growth is a journal article written by Stephen J. Gould.
- Geometric similarity in allometric growth is a journal article written by Stephen J. Gould.
|Support provider||Funding identifier|
- Linear relations in biomechanics: the statistics of scaling functions
- Optimization Theory in Evolution
- Evolution of the Brain and Intelligence
- Ecological Inferences From Morphological Data
- Avian brachial index and wing kinematics: putting movement back into bones
- On the Scaling of Tooth Size in Mammals
- Allometric constraints and variables of reproductive effort in brachyuran crabs
- Bivariate and multivariate growth allometry: statistical and biological considerations
- The Adaptive Significance of the Tadpole Stage with Comments on the Maintenance of Complex Life Cycles in Anurans
- Life history patterns in birds and mammals and their evolutionary interpretation