Also known as
- Guide to: Your Body & Procrastination
- Guide to: Vice Principals & Mondays
- Guide to: Vice Principals and Mondays
- Your Body: Moze freaks when she feels she is too tall. After crushing somebody's project, she really wants to become short. Ned tries to become strong after Coach agreed to Loomer that they'd have a weight lifting competition. Cookie tries to become overprotective so Loomer won't hurt him. Procrastination: Moze bets Ned that he won't finish his project on time and the loser has to stand in front of the school as a clown. Cookie creates a machine that will stop his procrastination problems. Moze also needs to learn to clog dance.
- Upperclassmen: Ned offers to give a 5th grader a tour of the school. Moze likes an upperclassman. Gross Biology Dissection: Ned is torn between Moze and Suzie during a biology dissection project.
- Vice Principals: Vandalism happens in the wood shop class. So the vice principal comes and finds a 'Cheedle' at the scene. He keeps gathering suspects as more vandalism occurs. Mondays: Every Monday morning, people are grumpy, tired and depressed. Ned and Moze are determined to find a way to beat the Monday Blues, but they end up letting a monkey wreak havoc in the school for weeks.
- "Guide to: Your Body and Procrastination" is the 19th episode of the American teenage show...
- Your Body: Moze freaks when she feels she is too tall. After crushing somebody's project, she...
- Guide to: Vice Principals and Mondays is an episode of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide,...
- Upperclassmen: Ned offers to give a 5th grader a tour of the school. Moze likes an...
- Vice Principals: Vandalism happens in the wood shop class. So the vice principal comes and finds...
Escalation Question ID /user/alust/default_domain/processed_with_review_queue/escalation_question_id