Important! Freebase is read-only and will be shut-down. More.
Topic equivalent webpage
|Institution||Start Date||End Date||Degree||Major/Field Of Study||Specialization||Minor|
- The freedom to fail is vital if you're going to succeed, most successful men fail time and time again, and it is a measure of their strength that failure merely propels them into some new attempt at success.
- Luck can often mean simple taking advantage of a situation at the right moment, It is possible to make your luck by being always prepared.
- The biggest fool in the world is he who merely does his work supremely well, without attending to appearance.
- Never walk away from failure. On the contrary, study it carefully and imaginatively for its hidden assets.
- The more you can dream, the more you can do.
- This is true enough, but success is the next best thing to happiness, and if you can't be happy as a success, it's very unlikely that you would find a deeper, truer happiness in failure.
- In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
- Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you desire from what you do. If you are in a job you hate, face the fact squarely and get out.
- Success has always been easy to measure. It is the distance between one's origins and one's final achievement.
- Men naturally resent it when women take greater liberties in dress than men are allowed.
Book editions published