|Film||Character||Special Performance Type||Character note|
- If we are to have magical bodies, we must have magical minds.
- You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.
- Anything inside that immobilizes me, gets in my way, keeps me from my goals, is all mine.
- Present-moment living, getting in touch with your now, is at the heart of effective living. When you think about it, there really is no other moment you can live. Now is all there is, and the future is just another present moment to live when it arrives. One thing is certain, you cannot live it until it does appear.
- Prosperity in the form of wealth works exactly the same as everything else. You will see it coming into your life when you are unattached to needing it.
- Our intention creates our reality.
- Freedom means you are unobstructed in living your life as you choose. Anything less is a form of slavery.
- All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won't succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy.
- As you think so shall you be! Since you cannot physically experience another person, you can only experience them in your mind. Conclusion: All of the other people in your life are simply thoughts in your mind. Not physical beings to you, but thoughts. Your relationships are all in how you think about the other people of your life. Your experience of all those people is only in your mind. Your feelings about your lovers come from your thoughts. For example, they may in fact behave in ways that you find offensive. However, your relationship to them when they behave offensively is not determined by their behavior, it is determined only by how you choose to relate to that behavior. Their actions are theirs, you cannot own them, you cannot be them, you can only process them in your mind.
- Everything is perfect in the universe -- even your desire to improve it.