Important! Freebase will become read-only on March 31, 2015. More.
Thomas Churchyard en
Thomas Churchyard, English author, was born at Shrewsbury, the son of a farmer.
Topic equivalent webpage
|Spouse||From||To||Type of union||Location of ceremony|
|Institution||Start Date||End Date||Degree||Major/Field Of Study||Specialization||Minor|
- The Worthines Of Wales, A Poem
- The right pleasant and diverting history of Fortunatus and his two sons
- Churchyard's Chips concerning Scotland
- The first part of Churchyard's Chips
- A sparke of frendship and warme goodwill, that shewes the effect of true affection and unfoldes the finenesse of this world
- The miserie of Flaunders, calamitie of Fraunce, misfortune of Portugall, unquietnes of Irelande, troubles of Scotlande: and the blessed state of Englande
- Lovesong to an inconstant lady
- A feast full of sad cheere, where griefs are all on heape
- A description of the warres in Flaunders
- The honor of the lawe