Important! Freebase will become read-only on March 31, 2015. More.
- Tempus is a book written by Janet Morris in 1987. In 2011 it was revised slightly and re-issued.
- Life to you, and everlasting glory.
- Gods and politics are the tools with which the godless and unprincipled manipulate the gullible."
- "Grab reality by the balls and squeeze."
- "Die never for a god, Nikodemos who should know better -- not your soldiers' god, nor any other."
- "Gods are nothing without their worshipers; they act on the affairs and the passions of men."
- "The meaning of life, Nikodemos, is to live life with meaning. The purpose of life is merely to live it, perhaps to give it."
- "Death is a doorway, Niko, that leads to an adventure greater than any you have ever known."
- "When you give death, you give of your own life -- every time."
- There must be a corps that will battle for righteousness, for there are endless battalions who serve unrighteousness.
- Men live, and then they die. It is the quality of the process of living which matters, that and that alone.