<p>Texas Military College was a military school located in the city of Terrell, Kaufman County, Texas, United States.
Texas Military College, a private primary school, high school, and junior college in Terrell, began operation in September 1915. The college was founded, owned, and presided over by Louis Clausiel Perry, who came to Terrell from Missouri by 1915 and stayed until his death in 1926, after which his widow, Minnie E. Perry, operated the school until February 1949, when she sold the institution's physical plant and grounds to the Southern Bible Institute.
Perry, who served as president of Scarritt-Morrisville College, in Missouri, from 1909 until 1915, was attracted to Terrell as a result of discussions with members of the Terrell Commercial Club. They convinced him that facilities left vacant when Wesley College moved from Terrell to Greenville in 1912 were ideal for the foundation of a new school. These buildings had housed institutions of learning since 1897, when W. B. Toon, son-in-law of Robert A. Terrell, established Toon College on the grounds of the Terrell homestead. The octagonal Terrell house became the administration building. Toon College became Terrell</p>