- Quotation Subject
- Exhibition subject
- Literature Subject
- Barbie Theme
- Media genre
- Literary Genre
- Radio subject
- Risk Factor
- Ad Network Vertical
- Modeling specialty
- Talent agency specialties
- Website Category
- Vocabulary Equivalent Topic
Works Written About This Topic
Quotations About This Subject
- She discovered with great delight that one does not love one's children just because they are one's children but because of the friendship formed while raising them.
- There is a sanctity involved with bringing a child into this world: it is better than bombing one out of it.
- As much as I converse with sages and heroes, they have very little of my love and admiration. I long for rural and domestic scene, for the warbling of birds and the prattling of my children
- I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child, well nursed, is at a year old, a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricassee, or a ragout.
- Kids are wonderful, but I like mine barbecued.
- Children need models rather than critics.
- Discipline is a symbol of caring to a child. He needs guidance. If there is love, there is no such thing as being too tough with a child. A parent must also not be afraid to hang himself. If you have never been hated by your child, you have never been a parent.
- Children are a great comfort to us in our old age, and they help us reach it faster too.
- Ah! what would the world be to us If the children were no more? We should dread the desert behind us Worse than the dark before.
- To rescue our children we will have to let them save us from the power we embody: we will have to trust the very difference that they forever personify. And we will have to allow them the choice, without fear of death: that they may come and do likewise or that they may come and that we will follow them, that a little child will lead us back to the child we will always be, vulnerable and wanting and hurting for love and for beauty.
Dolls with this theme